Welcome to Febchem
An autoclave is a device used to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121 °C for around 15–20 minutes depending on the size of the load and the contents.
Special Features :
1. Marine propellers are often used for agitation in tanks less than 1000 gal. or 6 feet in diameter. They may be clamped on the side of an open vessel in angular, off-centre position or bolted to a flange or plate on the top of a closed vessel with the shaft in the same angular, off-centre position. This mounting results in a strong top-to-bottom circulation.
2. The propeller is generally operated to produce down pumping action directed towards the bottom of the vessel, until deflected by the floor or the wall of the vessel.
3. The shearing action of the propeller is significant at high speeds.
4. Standard-blade marine propellers with square pitch are commonly used. Variations include four-bladed propellers, propellers with saw tooth edges for tearing action and perforated blades for shredding and breaking of lumps.
5. Speed Range varies from 400 – 1800 rpm (depending on diameter)
6. The power number for top-entering propellers and portable mixers in the turbulent range at a proximity factor of 1 is 0.87.