Welcome to Febchem
Vaccum Tray Dryer
Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD) is suitable for drying high grade, thermal sensitive & oxygen sensitive materials. It is highly suitable for drying hygroscopic substances, lumpy, glutinous and products of low pomposity. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemicals & food industry.
Special Features :
1. Heavy duty design to withstand full vacuum. All stainless steel 304 / 316 / 316L CGMP or mild steel externals with stainless steel internals (vapour and product contact parts)
2. Hollow pad type heating shelves which are easily removable for maintenance. Center to center distance between two shelves is 100 mm
3. Trays – Size : 400 mm x 800 mm x 32 mm; Volume : 10 litres; Height of tray can be extended up to 50 mm.
4. Explosion Vent/ Rupture Disc on vacuum chamber
5. Fully welded skirt on vacuum dryer body for flush mounting through the wall
6. External insulation of dryer with protective panels in stainless steel or mild steel powder coated
7. Dedicated fluid heating and circulating systems. These can be steam or electrically heated. Fluid heating systems are available for water as well as thermic fluid ( for temperature requirements above 95 degree centigrade )
8. Validation ports and nitrogen purge nozzles.
9. Condenser (Shell and Tube type) and condensate receiver with isolation valve & flow glass in between to monitor condensation. Condenser & receiver can be fitted on the dryer body or kept stand alone for remote installation.
9. Pressure release valve in steam line
10 Can be designed to customers specific requirementsSteamsterilizable models are also available (on request)
11. Double door loading available in larger models.
Models Available: 6 trays, 12 trays, 18 trays, 24 trays, 36 trays, 48 trays & 96 trays