An autoclave is a device used to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121 °C for around 15–20 minutes depending on the size of the load and the contents.
1. Heavy duty design. All stainless steel 304 / 316 / 316L CGMP or mild steel externals with stainless steel internals.
2. The equipment is low on operating cost and fast with autoclaving cycle and possesses steam jacket for uniform heat distribution.
3. Door Locking – Radial locking arrangement for sealing & achieving a leak proof condition.
4. Condensate Drainage - Cold water drainage system with steam traps.
5. Safe to use – Equipment is provided with double safety valve, steam releasing valve, pressure gauge for the pressure inside the chamber and one pressure gauge to show the pressure of outer chamber
6. Steam Exhaust is provided with timer from 1 to 60 minutes.
7. Available with PLC & HMI based operation – Recipe loading, data logging & printing facility, remote operation etc
8. Sterile air filter is available for vacuum break.
9. An optional SIP filter is also provided as per the requirements.
10. To prevent the cross-flow of air between the clean and unclean area, a contamination seal is provided.
11. To insert the temperature sensors, which support thermometric testing, validation ports are provided
Types Offered :
Vertical Autoclaves, Horizontal Cylindrical Autoclaves & Horizontal Rectangular Autoclaves.
Capacity Available :
- HPHV Cycle
- Fast Exhaust Cycle
- Slow Exhaust Cycle
- Chamber Leak Test Cycle
- Bowie Dick Test Cycle
- AOP Cycle (For Liquid Solution Sealed in Ampoule & Vial)
50 litres to 2000 litres